Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Dis 'n Dat

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • It's nothing...
  • Once again.....
  • Still messing!
  • My first real post!
  • Another test
  • Testing again
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Monday, January 30, 2006

    Dis 'n Dat

    Mitzi is still doing really well and she's become very vocal again which means she's feeling back to her old self! Starting tomorrow we cut her down to steroids once a day for 5 days.

    I've been doing some buying and selling on ebay. I found a sugar bowl and creamer set that matches my china. Now I only need the serving platter and vegetable bowl and my set will be complete! If anybody is interested in what I have for sale, I'll be putting up a Dallas Cowboys leather jacket, another sugar bowl and creamer set, some books and some VHS tapes later this week. You can check them out here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlpprdlvr Please note there is no Lep stuff. I'm not desperate enough to part with any of that yet!

    Everything else around here has been pretty quiet. David's 16th birthday is a week from today which has me a little bit depressed. He's just grown up so fast.
    |