Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Thank you!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Okay
  • I have an issue
  • Attention Sludgers!
  • I have a new obsession I think
  • Happy Birthday to the Guitar God!
  • Merry Christmas a little early!
  • Happy Birthday to the Savage One!
  • Then and now
  • A reason to hope
  • Revised fairy tale
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Wednesday, December 20, 2006

    Thank you!

    I just wanted to thank my friends for all the support. I was really afraid that maybe I was being way too sensitive and I'm glad to see that I'm not and that what I see as bigotry is indeed bigotry.

    There were numerous more messages back and forth on the OF after I posted and it still hasn't been resolved. The mod involved tells me that he has forwarded all messages to the other mods and the administration to get their input. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
    |