Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Cincy pt 1

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Just got back from cincy
  • Yawn.....
  • For Margie
  • WooHoo!
  • Dietary changes
  • Neal McCoy - For A ChangeTHIS is Neal!
  • Look who visited my hometown!
  • Okay..........
  • OMG!
  • Still working out
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    Cincy pt 1

    We started out a little after 10 yesterday morning and made the drive to Cincy in record time. I forced Chrissy to listen to Neal McCoy's "Hillbilly Rap" and she loved it! Come on Chrissy admit it! We ended up driving into Covington Kentucky to do some shopping since we got there so early then headed back to Riverbend and sat in the parking lot for a while, waiting for them to let us in to the VIP parking. We thought we saw Vivian walking around inside the venue, but we were too far away to be able to tell for sure. My zoom lens still didn't give me a close enough look. A few minutes later we saw the same figure again and Chrissy used the zoom on her camera. She said she was sure it was him. Later, after we were inside, we heard one of the security guys say that one of the guitarists had been out walking around so I guess we were right! We also saw Journey's buses pull in while we were waiting.

    The ILAA packages were a bit of a joke if you ask me. The "goodie" bags were lame, I'll keep the t-shirt and the leather Lep wrist band. If anybody is interest in the really cheesy Journey luggage tags, you'll find them in my ebay store really soon. I'm not sure what the food was like, it was too damn hot to eat so i stuck with a diet coke. Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain and Deen Castronovo made an appearance. Neal was Neal and that's all I'll say about him at this point. Jon was as breathtakingly handsome as we was back when I was a huge Journey fan and is as sweet as he is good-looking.

    I'd never heard of Deen and had no idea who he was until I asked Lori after we were done taking pics. We were in the first group so we went back to our table while they finished taking pics with the others. As the guys were leaving Deen stopped and put his hand on my shoulder and said "thank you". I'm not sure why he did it, but it was a sweet thing to do nevertheless!

    They raffled off some stuff, and I won the white Lep tank that I'd been wanting since I saw it on the OS. Unfortunately it's a size small and wouldn't fit over one boob! After that we headed to our seats, in the 5th row. Pretty disappointing considering we paid $500 and I've rarely paid more than face value for second row or better.

    Part 2 , The Show, will be up later today!
    |