Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Still working out

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Can I just say.....
  • Ugh!
  • Update
  • This just in........
  • Found this
  • Just in case anyone is reading and cares, I'm in a...
  • For Chrissy.......
  • Candy
  • Still sulking
  • I GIVE UP!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, July 13, 2006

    Still working out

    Well I'm still working out, weights 3 days a week, bike 5 or 6 days a week. I'm up to 12 pounds on my weights and 8 miles on my bike but I'm still not losing any weight and I don't understand it because I seriously don't eat that much. Here's a typical day:
    • Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast (low cal bread), grapes, 8 oz milk
    • Lunch: salad or fruit, 4 oz of light yogurt
    • Afternoon snack: whole wheat crackers or slimfast bar
    • Supper:Pork chop, rice, mixed veggies, salad
    • Snack: small bowl of cereal

    I'm trying to work my way up to 10 miles a day on my bike by adding a half mile a week and I'm thinking maybe add another weight lifting session once or twice a week. The doctor wants me to lose 10 pounds by the next time I see him but I dont' see it happening. I only have about 5 more weeks.

    |