Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Update

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • This just in........
  • Found this
  • Just in case anyone is reading and cares, I'm in a...
  • For Chrissy.......
  • Candy
  • Still sulking
  • I GIVE UP!
  • Yeppers!
  • :)
  • Back to our regularly scheduled boringness!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, July 06, 2006

    Update

    Well the announcement is finally up on the Journey site. It's word for word what was on melodicrock so I don't see any point in posting it again. This after the webmaster stated on the Back Talk forum that "we shall see" whether or not the announcement would be the same. Lead me to believe that there would be a more detailed explanation but I guess not.

    Chrissy and I have VIP packages for Cincy and Columbus, but I am seriously reconsidering the Cleveland show. We haven't bought tix yet and feeling the way I do about the co-headline shows anyway, I think we'd be better off saving our money.

    This whole tour has turned into such a fiasco. I would much rather see Def Leppard play smaller venues and longer sets than to have to endure any more of this. Anyway most of the diescussion about the whole mess seems to be taking place on Steph's blog so join us there if you'd like.


    EDIT: I went to JSS's myspace page. Not much to look at (LOL)but he's got a nice voice. His range however seems much lower than either SP's or SA's so it wouldn't surprise me if the poor guy ends up blowing his pipes as well, not that Neal Schon would appear to care. Gotta keep that Journey cash cow going!
    |