Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Back to our regularly scheduled boringness!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • All's quiet
  • This is so not good!
  • Updated links
  • Pics from Columbus last October
  • Just not much going on here!
  • I'm stuffed!
  • San Francisco
  • Ugh!
  • I give up!!!!!!
  • Interesting week
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, June 20, 2006

    Back to our regularly scheduled boringness!

    Since it doesn't look like Journey is going to comment on the recent rumors, it's now back to real life!

    Scott had a good Father's Day I think. I bought him this buffer/polisher thing he wanted and a Buckcherry CD and made him a big ham dinner (he could live on ham, steak, hamburgers and meatloaf!) and Brittany got him a mug that says world's greatest dad. We spent most of the day listening to his new CD at earsplitting levels. Ick. I must be getting old because I just can't stand music that loud anymore!

    David is finally going to start driver's ed next week. I can't believe how freaking expensive it is! He'll have 4 weeks of classes, 2 nights a week and then 4 2 hour in car lessons which the instructor said he could do within a week, so he should have his license by the time he goes back to school.

    Not much else going on, which is a good thing I guess. I hope everyone has a good week!
    |