Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Ugh!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • I give up!!!!!!
  • Interesting week
  • One more day...
  • Girl's night out ......again!
  • Breaking news!
  • Photo Album
  • Old friends
  • Oh
  • Okay, we have July, August and September covered.....
  • New Ebay store!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Friday, June 09, 2006

    Ugh!

    I tried to post yesterday but blogger was being a butthead and wouldn't let me!

    Shadow is still sick. He was up every hour, night before last needing to go out so I got absolutely no sleep. Thanks goodness he only need out once last night. The exact same thing happened at Christmas so I dont know what's going on. He gets severe diarrhea but he's eating and drinking normally, and he doesn't have a fever. Time for a visit to the vet tomorrow if he's not any better.

    In other news......

    Not much really! :) I put some more stuff up on my ebay store yesterday and I got the spring cleaning done in the living room this week. I found three tupperware coasters that we'd been missing for over a year. They were down in the sides of the couch, underneath the seat cushions. I really should clean more often!

    I've been spending a lot of time posting on Metal Sludge. The nicey-nice atmosphere on the OF is just too boring for me, at least right now. Maybe I'm just in a hateful mood!
    |