Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Girl's night out ......again!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Breaking news!
  • Photo Album
  • Old friends
  • Oh
  • Okay, we have July, August and September covered.....
  • New Ebay store!
  • Home
  • Wow!
  • Uh why?
  • Heard this on the news
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Saturday, June 03, 2006

    Girl's night out ......again!

    Chrissy and I went out for a bit again last night and as usual we had a blast. We spent a good bit of time making fun of Phil and Sav and their new "drag queen" looks. Sorry but it's more than a bit over the top! We shopped Target and Wallyworld looking for stuff to throw onstage in Cincy, you know, eyeliner, waxes, girl stuff! :) Of course we also had to get in a few digs about Phil's love life. Yes I know, we were beingcatty. Someone on Sludge referred to M as looking like the backend of a bulldog and catty or not, I have to agree. Ick. Hey it's my blog I can say what I want!!!

    Cute guy count didn't get very high unfortunately last night. I think we made it up to 2. Hey just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu! We didn't get kicked out of anyplace though I swear, when that particular Applebee's sees us coming the waitstaff run for cover.

    So all in all we had a great evening and managed to do it without spending a shitload of money (not counting the VIP packages we bought before we left my house). I did find a camo miniskirt to go with a green tank top I've had forever and never had anything to go with it.
    |