Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: I give up!!!!!!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Interesting week
  • One more day...
  • Girl's night out ......again!
  • Breaking news!
  • Photo Album
  • Old friends
  • Oh
  • Okay, we have July, August and September covered.....
  • New Ebay store!
  • Home
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, June 06, 2006

    I give up!!!!!!

    I've been putting off spring cleaning the 3 main rooms of the house simply because I've been feeling lazy. Today however I decided to start the living room, which usually takes me 2 days. I get the ceiling and 2 walls done and decide to quit until tomorrow. I get stuff picked up and put out of the way so we have some place to sit, and then turn around to see Shadow squatting in the middle of the floor CRAPPING!

    Not just any crap either. Nasty, green, watery stuff it is. So now instead of relaxing, I get to race to get him out the door all evening or clean up yucky stuff. Keep in mind he weighs about 150 pounds so it's not small piles either!
    |