Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Just not much going on here!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • I'm stuffed!
  • San Francisco
  • Ugh!
  • I give up!!!!!!
  • Interesting week
  • One more day...
  • Girl's night out ......again!
  • Breaking news!
  • Photo Album
  • Old friends
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, June 15, 2006

    Just not much going on here!

    Things have been so quiet here there's just not much to post about. David's OGT scores came in earlier this week and he place in the advanced category on three parts and accelerated on 2 so we're really proud of him. He's decided not to graduate early. He wants to get as many credits as he can so that his college applications will look better. He really wants to get into Soka University, which is in California. Of course I cry every time he mentions being so far away.

    Shadow's tummy is better and all of the rest of the beasts are doing well. Ruby and Bear are starting to have trouble getting up and down the steps due to their advanced age but that's to be expected I guess. I recently realized that in the next 5 years it's very likely that we'll go from having 11 pets to only one or two, something that I have very mixed emotions about. One one hand, if they could all live forever nothing would make me happier and I dread losing any one of them. On the other, I have to admit it will be nice to not have so much responsibility and work. A large chunk of my day is devoted to caring for them.

    I've been trying to get geared up for the upcoming Lep shows. I'm kind of funny that way though. Sometimes I don't get excited until the actual day of the show. I am however very excited about another show Chrissy and I are going to this summer. RICK SPRINGFIELD! I've never seen him live, though I've had a couple of chances to, and he was one of my early teen crushes. This is one show where I'm definitely staying after to hang out by the buses! Chrissy, ya think meeting Joe made me nervous? Ha! Put me face to face with Rick and I probably will pass out!
    |