Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Yeppers!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • :)
  • Back to our regularly scheduled boringness!
  • All's quiet
  • This is so not good!
  • Updated links
  • Pics from Columbus last October
  • Just not much going on here!
  • I'm stuffed!
  • San Francisco
  • Ugh!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Saturday, June 24, 2006

    Yeppers!

    Had a great day shopping today. Went to Kroger's for cigs (a bit cheaper than Wallyworld) and found asiatic lilies for 5.99, last week they were 10.99. Then it was off to Wallyworld for groceries and as we walked in they had clearance carts full of basket sets by rubbermaid. 2 woven baskets in a set, originally 13.97, marked down to $2!!!!!! I got 2 sets, one blue for Sabrina's room and one peachy/orange set that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with yet. Decided I was going to grab some more of them after we got groceries and I had some money left, but just my luck, they were all gone. As we were checking out Scott discovered that the bottle of dish detergent we'd picked up was broken so I went back to get another one. On my way back to the register I discovered a sweater that I'd been looking at for months, at 14.97, was marked down to $3!

    I so love it when I save a buck or two!
    |