Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: I GIVE UP!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Yeppers!
  • :)
  • Back to our regularly scheduled boringness!
  • All's quiet
  • This is so not good!
  • Updated links
  • Pics from Columbus last October
  • Just not much going on here!
  • I'm stuffed!
  • San Francisco
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Monday, June 26, 2006

    I GIVE UP!

    Just got back from the doctor's office. My blood pressure was up slightly but not dangerously so, and my glucose is running between 140 and 150 in the morning which isn't great but also passable. He does want it lower but he's not changing my meds. Nope, he's says eat less (I don't eat anything now!) and work out more (weights 3x a week now, and 7 miles on my bike, 6x a week and he wants MORE?)and lots and lots more water. Yippee.

    I'm gonna go sulk for a bit now.
    |