Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Can I just say.....

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Ugh!
  • Update
  • This just in........
  • Found this
  • Just in case anyone is reading and cares, I'm in a...
  • For Chrissy.......
  • Candy
  • Still sulking
  • I GIVE UP!
  • Yeppers!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Monday, July 10, 2006

    Can I just say.....

    that I love my brother but he makes me sooooo angry I could spit nails sometimes? Most of the time actually which is why I haven't seen or spoken to him in several years. We've never had a fight or anything we just lead very different and seperate lives.

    I started out last night doing a search for pictures of my hometown. I didn't find exactly what I was looking for so I ended up doing a search of my maiden name. I was shocked at how many results I got! Nearly 50,000! Didn't find anybody I knew or was related to, at least that I'm aware of. That search led me to search for full names of family members though. Found a ton of interesting stuff on a guy who shares the same name as my brother Mike.

    Then I started a search on my brother David. Big mistake. First I found the website for his shop, which was pretty cool but hasn't been updated since '04. Again, I love my brother, but his political and religious views have always been extreme to say the least. One of the first things I find is a response to a letter to the editor of the Washington Post, seriously bashing John Kerry. Then I find a letter that he'd written on another political site about gay marriage. After the usual "downfall of america if we don't turn back to God" smeal, I've heard it probably a million times, I got to the last paragraph. It says something about God can "deliver" homosexuals (whatever! Insert eye roll here) then goes on to say that god hates divorce even more. He talks about how easy it is to get a divorce in this country and how we should concentrate on putting our first marriages back together, adultery is horrible, blah blah blah. Really funny stuff coming from a guy who cheated on his first wife with his boss, divorced said first wife and married the boss! What a f*cking hypocrite!!!!!

    After I quit fuming, I clicked on another link with his name (I know I'm a glutton for punishment!)but it was in spanish. I translated it, using yahoo, and found a newsletter from a group in California that supports a woman's right to an abortion. David's name was listed as one of the top five most dangerous anti-abortion protesters, right up there with Randall Terry!

    I just keep repeating to my self, "I love my brother, I love my brother, I love my brother." Someone pass me a valium please.

    BTW I'm not posting any links to the pages I found. I seriously do not want the fallout if my family would read this.

    EDIT: I thought i should add a bit about my views on abortion. I could never have one and I would never, ever suggest to anyone that it's a good option, however I also don't think it's my place to tell another woman what she can or can't do with her own body.
    |