Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Post holiday sales

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • What not to eat during the holidays
  • Thank you!
  • Okay
  • I have an issue
  • Attention Sludgers!
  • I have a new obsession I think
  • Happy Birthday to the Guitar God!
  • Merry Christmas a little early!
  • Happy Birthday to the Savage One!
  • Then and now
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, December 26, 2006

    Post holiday sales

    I love 'em! I didn't do a lot of shopping today but I did hit Wally world. I came home with 7 bags of stuff plus a gift set that wouldn't fit in a bag, all for under $60! I got 7 or 8 gift sets, candles, a dog toy, a holiday themed throw, a frame,holiday themed pajama bottoms, bows and napkins. I was shocked that the store wasn't more packed. Last year you could barely get down the aisles and everything was pretty picked over by the time we got there. Not this year. The store was reasonably busy but not crowded and the foot traffic in the aisles was manageable.

    There were about 10 aisles of stuff that was 50% off and they were literally overflowing with stuff. I'm hoping that by this weekend it will be marked down even more. They also had about half of their registers roped off for returns and there weren't more than a dozen people in line. I love clearance sales!
    |