Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: 11 days and other stuff

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Lepplady at it again
  • I'm just gonna go scream now..........
  • Am I the only one?
  • TGIF!!!!!!
  • I need some advice
  • What a day!
  • RIP Barbaro
  • Tracey.....This is Puff
  • Of all the nerve!
  • Busy busy busy!!!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Monday, March 05, 2007

    11 days and other stuff

    Only 11 more days til Chrissy and I see the Goo Goo Dolls at the LC. This is a show I'm getting pretty excited about. I've never seen the Goos live and I really enjoy shows at the LC. I've been there a couple of times, once to see Lisa Marie Presley with Chrissy and once to see Styx. It's a fairly small venue, for the Styx show I had balcony seats and I still had a great view.

    4 pounds vs 17 pounds

    I was going to post about this a couple of weeks ago but then Smoke got sick and I completely forgot about it until last night. Even before he got sick, Smoke was pretty thin and frail, after all he's almost 13. At the vet's he weighed in at just over 4 pounds. A few posts ago I also posted that Puff had weighed in at 17 pounds when we had him neutered. Puff has always bullied our other two cats, Killer and Splash, who both weigh about 8-10 pounds but never Smoke. We always figured it was because Smoke was so frail. Apparently that's not the case. A couple of weeks ago and again last night, I saw the funniest sight. Puff was lying in the chair when Smoke jumped up beside him. He gives a loud "PRRRTTT!" and pounces on Puff, grabbing him around the neck with his teeth. For males/females this is a mating posture. For males/males it's to show dominance. Poor Puff looked up at me, and gave this tiny little meow and looked absolutely terrified! So I guess we know who's top cat in this house.

    Honestly everything else has been really quiet. Brittany got promoted to manager where she works, school has been fairly quiet for David and Scott's been spending a good bit of time out of town for his job.
    |