Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: TGIF!!!!!!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • I need some advice
  • What a day!
  • RIP Barbaro
  • Tracey.....This is Puff
  • Of all the nerve!
  • Busy busy busy!!!
  • Details
  • Please send some good thoughts our way......
  • Looking ahead..................
  • Looking back............
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Friday, February 23, 2007

    TGIF!!!!!!

    For those that read my blog on myspace you already know how my week started out. For those that don't, here's a recap:

    Monday morning at 5 am we awoke to a deathly ill kitty. I won't go into all the details but we seriously thought he wasn't going to make it. He did thank goodness and his on the road to recovery quite nicely.

    Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment. I waited an hour to get into an exam room and another 45 minutes for the doctor to come in. He gave me antibiotics for the gashes in my fingers from the cat, and bitched because I hadn't gone to the ER. My BP was excellent and I'm no longer on any meds for it, woo hoo! My glucose is still running too high but he didn't change my meds and didn't really listen to what I was saying. Rumor has it he's going to retire soon so I think I'm going to start doctor shopping now. We also had a finance class Tuesday night that we almost missed due to the DR's appointment.

    Wednesday we had a meeting with a financial advisor that went pretty well. Yesterday and today I'm trying to get caught up on laundry and dishes and of course twice a day since Monday has been a huge fight trying to get Smoke's medicine into him.

    Man I could use about a 48 hour nap.
    |