Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Looking back............

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Oh and one other thing....
  • Post holiday sales
  • What not to eat during the holidays
  • Thank you!
  • Okay
  • I have an issue
  • Attention Sludgers!
  • I have a new obsession I think
  • Happy Birthday to the Guitar God!
  • Merry Christmas a little early!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Sunday, December 31, 2006

    Looking back............

    Sitting here reminiscing over 2006. No huge changes here in the past year, thank goodness. I reconnected with 2 old friends, Margie, whom I've known since we were in diapers, and Cindy. Cindy and I met in junior high and became fast friends. We grew apart in high school but she found me on myspace a few weeks ago. I'm so grateful to have both ladies in my life once again.

    Not near as many road trips this year but Chrissy and I did see the Leps 3 times. We were supposed to see Rick Springfield together but she had to work :(. I went by myself and had a great time but I really did miss my concert buddy!

    We lost our precious little Penny. I still miss her so much. We added Misty Blue to our family and she's a sweet little budgie.

    We didn't get nearly as much done to the house as we had planned but it looks like we will in 2007. We have a few little things to do in the 2 bedrooms that we started, David's room needs some trim painted and new windows and the spare room needs an acoustic ceiling and new windows and then they're both done.

    I guess we had a pretty uneventful year but I'm glad. The past few years were pretty hectic and it was nice to just cruise through this year!
    |