Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Details

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Please send some good thoughts our way......
  • Looking ahead..................
  • Looking back............
  • Oh and one other thing....
  • Post holiday sales
  • What not to eat during the holidays
  • Thank you!
  • Okay
  • I have an issue
  • Attention Sludgers!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Friday, January 05, 2007

    Details

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I'm still pretty shaken about last night's accident. Actually I guess angry would be more appropriate. See the other driver and one of his passengers ran off after they moved the minivan they were in but I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I?

    Brittany called me about 20 minutes after 5 last night crying, saying something about the car leaking fluids all over the street. She managed to tell me where she was at so I hung up and left to see what was going on. On the map, we live at the corner of Floral and Lechner. Brittany used to live at the corner of Lechner and Fairmont until she moved 2 weeks ago. ET and his parents still live there.

    When I get down the street I see our camaro (we've been letting Brittany drive it,intending to sign it over to her once she gets her license.)sitting between the alley and Fairmont, on Lechner, with the front end completely smashed in and it was indeed leaking fluid everywhere.

    ET, Brittany, Sabrina and another girl and her baby were driving up Lechner from W. Broad, going to ET's house when a minivan pulled out of the alley in front of them. There were 2 guys and 2 girls in the minivan and after the accident one of the guys pulled the van into the parking lot of an apartment building and the 2 guys disappeared.

    The 2 girls from the van tried to tell the police that they were the ones coming up Lechner but he could tell from the damage that they were lying. So to make a long story short, the camaro is totalled and I'm assuming the other driver was uninsured. Thank goodness Brittany has uninured motorist coverage.

    ET and Sabrina are fine, but sore, this morning (or last night at midnight when I last talked to them), and Brittany is in 2 casts, her right wrist and ankle.
    |