Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Am I being too picky?

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Stuff!!!
  • What BS!
  • Help! :)
  • Boy do I feel schtooopid!
  • Hot Damn!
  • Inheritance
  • A BIG Rant!!!!!
  • a rant and a rave
  • Things I hate
  • Chris Noth
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    Am I being too picky?

    Several things have been bugging me so I decided to ask for opinions.

    First of all, Scott. Last weekend, on Easter Sunday he decided to go fishing all day, instead of spending the day with his family. I've been angry with him all week and he says I'm overreacting and that he "needed" the time away.

    Then yesterday, he had to work all day. He said he'd be home around 2:30 and then we'd go get groceries. Keep in mind that there was literally nothing in the house to eat. No meat, no milk, no bread. I don't drive and David won't get his license til this summer. He didn't get home until 5:30 and then went directly across the alley to Brittany's to help them dig up the backyard to put in a pool. He finally came home around 9:30 and expected me to be ready to go to the store. Again, when I got angry, I was overreacting.

    The third thing bugging me has to do with Sabrina. The backyard at their house has absolutely no grass and every time I see her, she's covered in dirt. Is it too much to ask that Brittany gets her cleaned up once in a while so that she looks like a little girl instead of Pigpen from the Peanuts?
    |