Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Stuff!!!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • What BS!
  • Help! :)
  • Boy do I feel schtooopid!
  • Hot Damn!
  • Inheritance
  • A BIG Rant!!!!!
  • a rant and a rave
  • Things I hate
  • Chris Noth
  • Dead malls, allergies and snow!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Wednesday, April 19, 2006

    Stuff!!!

    Well the doc gave me a sample of Nasonex to try. He seems to think it'll do the trick. My glucose levels are better. After I started the meds 3 times a day, they came down a bit but then shot back up to the 170's. Late last week however I tried something on my own. I don't know that this did the trick, maybe it just took a while for the meds to kick in, but something made a dramatic difference. I found a link through the American Diabetes Association website that had an article about cinnamon. According to the article, adding a 1/4 teaspoon a couple of times a day to your meals can lower your blood sugar. In the past week mine has gone from the 170's to 109!

    My hand is now completely better and my leg and foot are getting there. The numbness is completely gone but I'm still having some pain, especially if I'm on my feet for an extended period.
    |