Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Dead malls, allergies and snow!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • AWOL
  • I'm exhausted and filthy!!
  • Triple shooting leaves one dead
  • This and that
  • WOW, really bizarre feeling!
  • Sabrina
  • For your viewing pleasure......
  • Last doctor's appointment for a while
  • I had to post this!
  • Well.......
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, March 21, 2006

    Dead malls, allergies and snow!

    I had to go to the mall yesterday to pick up toothpaste from Sears Dental for David. Only one out of every three stores was occupied and I only saw a handful of people. Hallmark and Rave have closed since the last time I was there. I used to buy all my clothes at a store call The Stock Room but it closed a couple of years ago. So then I switched to Rave. Now I"m not sure what I'm going to do.

    When I bath the dogs I usually do all 5 in one day to get it over with because of my allergies. By the time I'm done with one, my eyes are itchy and watery, my nasal passages are swollen and it feels like I have a huge cotton ball in my throat. This time though I just didn't have the energy. I bathed Mitzi and Ruby on Sunday and gave them both a brush and a trim. Today I did Bear and Jasper and I'm going to do Shadow tomorrow which means nearly a whole week with my allergies acting up. Yuck!

    We were supposed to get quite a snowstorm today but we lucked out. They were predicting 3-6 inches but we ended up with little more than a dusting. David was disappointed because they haven't had a snow day yet this year but I'm sure glad it missed us. I hate taking the dogs out in the snow. Bear ends up with it caked all over his paws and he won't move from just inside the back door until it all melts off!
    |