Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Triple shooting leaves one dead

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • This and that
  • WOW, really bizarre feeling!
  • Sabrina
  • For your viewing pleasure......
  • Last doctor's appointment for a while
  • I had to post this!
  • Well.......
  • Tired, angry, frustrated
  • Kicking ass baby!
  • Now I'm really depressed
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Wednesday, March 08, 2006

    Triple shooting leaves one dead


    Last night when I signed off I told you I heard sirens and choppers. Here's why: http://www.wbns10tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4598817 . Apparently there was a shootout a block from my house and I didn't know it! I did hear something but I had no idea it was gun fire. It's not unusual to hear guns in our neighborhood but this was different because they were using semi-automatics!

    One young man was found dead on Belvidere which is point B. Point A is my house. The other 2 were found several blocks away in an SUV. Chrissy, looks like you took care of a murderer!
    |