Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: This and that

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • WOW, really bizarre feeling!
  • Sabrina
  • For your viewing pleasure......
  • Last doctor's appointment for a while
  • I had to post this!
  • Well.......
  • Tired, angry, frustrated
  • Kicking ass baby!
  • Now I'm really depressed
  • Happy Birthday!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, March 07, 2006

    This and that

    Well I'm feeling shaky again. I guess my body can't handle my glucose levels being in the normal range! I'm gonna have to call the doc and change my appointment because there are just too many things going on that aren't right. My levels have now started to go up in the morning instead of down and to top it all off I'm now having problems with neoropathy. My left leg hurts and is numb in places, the top of my foot is numb and my arch feels like I'm getting a "charlie horse" only it never actually does.

    Got to spend a few hours with Sabrina yesterday. She's now talking up a storm and made me tell her each of the band members names in Lep (I have a Lep wallpaper on the puter) so that she could repeat them. She got all of them until we got to Vivian. She simply looked at me and said "Uh yeah, him!"! She also informed me that she was Papaw's girl, she wanted cheese, please, and that Sabrina was the cutest baby ever! Uh oh! Looks like we've got a little diva on our hands!

    Okay, gotta run! I've got police and news choppers hovering over my house and sirens blaring. Gotta see if I can find out what's going on!
    |