Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Boy do I feel schtooopid!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Hot Damn!
  • Inheritance
  • A BIG Rant!!!!!
  • a rant and a rave
  • Things I hate
  • Chris Noth
  • Dead malls, allergies and snow!
  • AWOL
  • I'm exhausted and filthy!!
  • Triple shooting leaves one dead
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, April 06, 2006

    Boy do I feel schtooopid!

    I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and it was the first time I'd had a chance to talk to him about the numbness and pain I've been having in my left arm and leg. First of all my blood pressure was great, 120/88, but my glucose levels are still high. I'm now on diabeta 3 times a day instead of two and I go back in two weeks.

    I've been having a tiny bit of tingling in my right extremities as well and he said that it probably was caused by the diabetes but should clear up once my glucose levels stabilize and at this pint wasn't anything to be too concerned about.

    Now on to the left side. I explained that at times my hand was so numb and weak that I couldn't write or pick anything up and that my leg would get so bad that I felt like I was walking on a stump. He asked me if I'd done any strenous exercise or had injured myself and I said no. After all the excruciating pain and the worry, turns out I've got not one, but two, pinched nerves! One in my neck and one in my lower back. Odd that I would get two unrelated at almost the exact same time, but true none the less. The treatment is just to wait it out.

    I feel so schtoopid!
    |