Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: I have come to the conclusion

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Yesterday
  • OMG!
  • :(
  • HELP!
  • Cincy pics!
  • Grrrr!
  • What a wonderful friend
  • Myspace
  • Cincy pt 2-The Show
  • Cincy pt 1
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Monday, August 07, 2006

    I have come to the conclusion

    That I am an attention whore. Raise your hand if you knew this about me already. I see. Lots and lots and lots of hands. :) Good to know that my friends know me so well!

    After reading my posts about Cincy and RS and then Debs' comment I realized what it must look like. When it's a band or act that I really like, it's as much about being up front, getting noticed, and getting awesome pictures as it is about the music. Had I stayed in my seat at the RS show I still would have had a blast. Getting up front was a huge added bonus.

    There are bands that I'm more than happy to see from anywhere in the venue, like Kenny Loggins ( I had nosebleed seats, unfortunately I didn't get to use them as that was the week that Scott's dad died), KISS, and Styx among others.
    I guess my point is that I'm not always an attention whore, just most of the time! In fact I tend to be a bit on the shy side at times. Almost every time I've met anyone famous, someone (Usually Chrissy!) has had to push me to talk to them.
    |