Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Yawn!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Am I being too picky?
  • Stuff!!!
  • What BS!
  • Help! :)
  • Boy do I feel schtooopid!
  • Hot Damn!
  • Inheritance
  • A BIG Rant!!!!!
  • a rant and a rave
  • Things I hate
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, April 25, 2006

    Yawn!

    I need a nap and a bath! I just finished mowing the grass and cleaning out one of my shrub beds. I was going to do the other one too because it's easier (it only has mulch and leaves in it, the one I cleaned out had marble chips) but it started sprinkling so I decided it was a sign from above that I should quit :) .

    While I'm here I thought I'd "wrap up" a few things from previous posts. The robin is still at it occasionally. He's sticking to one window though so hopefully he'll get bored soon! After Debs' warning about the cinnamon, I called my doc and he said that as long as I stick to just a half teaspoon or so, and stay away from the supplements I should be okay. Thanks Debs!

    Scott still thinks he did nothing wrong and now every time he goes to do anything he gets sarcastic and asks "Is it okay if I do this?". Prick! I don't think he has any idea how close he is to finding himself in divorce court.

    Oh and the Nasonex is working miracles! For the first time in a long long time, my nose isn't congested and the chest congestion is getting better every day too. Ah the wonders of modern medicine!

    Well, I suppose I should sign off. I promised David I'd make spaghetti casserole tonight and I'm gonna have to hit the tub before that cause I stink like sweat and grass! Ewwww!
    |