Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Things are finally looking up!

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Sick dog number 4....
  • My week from h*ll
  • Debs.....
  • Byesville
  • Shopping spree
  • This is driving me crazy!
  • One month
  • I have come to the conclusion
  • Yesterday
  • OMG!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, August 24, 2006

    Things are finally looking up!

    We had a bit of a scare with Jasper. For two days, after we thought he was better, he refused to eat. he ate all of his supper last night, and Bear's though so I guess he's fine! We've got Bear's diarrhea under control, he's not eating much but that's to be expected. So far no signs of illness in Shadow.

    We've come up with a five year plan to get our finances in order so we are finally seeing a light at the end of that very long and dark tunnel. For the first time in a very long time I got a full peaceful night's sleep.

    David had an all day orientation at school yesterday and we found out that they will have transportation after all so that's one more thing off my mind. he also had his first in car driving lesson yesterday and he has another tomorrow so it won't be long til my baby has his driver's license! I miss my little boy but I'm so proud of the young man he's become.

    Gerry sent me a link to a wonderful photo montage that a lep fan made of Steve Clark. It made me cry. If you're on myspace you should add Gerry as a friend. He's one of the sweetest, funniest, kindest people you'll ever meet.
    Here's a link to the montage (if I can get blogger to co-operate!)
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gerrylaffy
    |