Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Been a while

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • A funny
  • Gina's "response" and some rebuttals EDIT: SEE BOT...
  • Very special thank yous
  • Gina's fraud
  • Make no mistake
  • We know you're here.................
  • Bear update
  • Back to real life
  • My C-bus pics
  • C-bus!!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, August 23, 2007

    Been a while

    Things have been pretty crazy here for the past few weeks. I've had some ongoing health problems that are finally being addressed properly, my dogs got into my blood pressure meds and gave us a huge scare, though the all ended up being fine. A family friend had a suicide in his family so we've been trying to give him all the love and support we can and finally one of my parakeets died. So I just haven't had the time, energy or inclination to blog. Things have calmed down now though so I'm back.

    I've been looking at real estate ads from our hometown. We'd like to move back there in 4 or 5 years and so I thought I'd check out what's out there now and get a general idea of what property is going for. I haven't found anything that has really piqued my interest yet, good thing I guess since it'll be a while before we're actually going to move, but I did find 2 places that we used to live that are for sale.

    This is the apartment we lived in when David was born:
    It looks like there's an addition on the back of the house. We lived in the upstairs.














    We moved into this house when David was about 8 months old:












    |