Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: More reason for us to move

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Been a while
  • A funny
  • Gina's "response" and some rebuttals EDIT: SEE BOT...
  • Very special thank yous
  • Gina's fraud
  • Make no mistake
  • We know you're here.................
  • Bear update
  • Back to real life
  • My C-bus pics
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Friday, August 24, 2007

    More reason for us to move

    In 2003 one of our neighbors, she lives in the end apartment of the building right next door to us, had a live in boyfriend. One sunny afternoon he decided to take a gun outside and fire it into the air (Britt saw it from her back yard, she says he was aiming toward our house). A few minutes later the neighborhood was crawling with police and a helicopter. Her landlord ordered J to kick out the boyfriend, which she did.

    It's been quiet over there since but about a year ago she let another guy move in with her. They're mostly quiet with the occasional screaming match in the back yard. Last weekend they had one of their matches and later that day there was a mini van there being loaded with what we presumed was the boyfriend's stuff. Monday however he was back and has been there ever since.

    This morning, at about 10:30, I heard loud footsteps on the front porch. There was no knock so I looked out the window to see a cop, in a flak jacket, walking off our porch. I can't see much else without opening the front door, so I go to the dining room window. What do I see? Four vehicles, 2 mini vans and 2 cars, parked next to the apartment building. I see a total of 25 or so cops from various agencies (noted by the print on their bullet proof vests), police, ATF, parole.

    Fearless me, I go back to the front door, onto the porch. A moment later, I see a handful more officers bringing out the neighbor's boyfriend in handcuffs. As they all drove away, I see that there was at least four more vehicles coming form the front of the building. It all happened in a mater of moments and it was all very quiet (I wouldn't have even known anything was going on if the one cop hadn't walked onto our porch, only heaven knows why he did)but I'm assuming they must have thought the guy could be dangerous.

    I wanna move now.
    |