Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Not today........

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • Eeeeeek!
  • I think Rhonda hit the nail right on the head!
  • I'm not a drinker...
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Things are finally looking up!
  • Sick dog number 4....
  • My week from h*ll
  • Debs.....
  • Byesville
  • Shopping spree
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, August 31, 2006

    Not today........

    Well David couldn't pass the maneuverablity part of the driving test so he's going to practice this weekend and we'll reschedule for next week. David's upset and Scott's being a dickhead. He's mad because he says he knows david can do it. I know he can too, but I'm sure he was nervous and it's stupid to make such a big deal out of having to do it again.
    |