Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: Busy busy busy

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • The great Grey Hunter
  • Steve Irwin
  • Not today........
  • Eeeeeek!
  • I think Rhonda hit the nail right on the head!
  • I'm not a drinker...
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Things are finally looking up!
  • Sick dog number 4....
  • My week from h*ll
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    Busy busy busy

    Sheesh, somebody give me time to breathe! We've got court dates twice in the next week, two different things, nothing too exciting. David takes his driving test next Monday and still has not had time to practice, plus I've got 2 Lep shows, one Sunday and one Tuesday. I swear I'm gonna pull my hair out.

    The transportation that David's school said they were going to have fell through at the last minute. They decided since there were only 4 students on this side of town that they weren't interested in bussing them. So far he's been riding with his friend E but that's not working out too well. They have to be at school at 7:30 and her dad didn't even pick David up today or yesterday til 7:35. If they get 3 tardies they get an in school suspension. Not to mention that it's not unusual for E to miss school a couple of days a week. On top of all of that she has soccer practice til 4:30 every night too. Please cross your fingers that he passes his test Monday. If he doesn't I will have a nervous breakdown. I mean it!

    All of the dogs are back to normal. Actually they have been I just forgot to mention it and thank goodness Shadow never got sick. I had to strip the rug out of the kitchen and throw it out because it was so foul. Another thank goodness that it was the only place they really got sick, they avoided the carpet in the living and dining rooms.

    I'm off now to see if I can find something to wear to the Lep shows. Chrissy and I have a trip to the mall planned for Friday just in case!
    |