Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves: This and that

Lpprdlvr's Rants and Raves





Check me out!

".....it makes everything erratic just twisted and divided and cruel...."


+Picture Of The Week+ Joe Columbus 07-08-07
My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States


My Mood
The current mood of lpprdlvr at www.imood.com

+ EMAIL ME!!!!+

+FavoriteLinks+

  • The Satellite of Love


  • The Columbus Blue Jackets


  • The Official Def Leppard Website




  • +BlogLinks+

  • Kim's Blog About Nothing


  • Rhonda Elizabeth's Missives


  • Skylark's Meditations


  • Sunshine, Most Times


  • +CelebrityBlogs+

  • Rick Springfield's "The Gomer Diaries"


  • Brian May's Soapbox


  • Ross Halfin's Website and Diary


  • Emm Gryner's Journal


  • Wil Wheaton


  • Nigel's Blog


  • Previous Posts

  • UUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  • Busy busy busy
  • The great Grey Hunter
  • Steve Irwin
  • Not today........
  • Eeeeeek!
  • I think Rhonda hit the nail right on the head!
  • I'm not a drinker...
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Things are finally looking up!
  • ARCHIVES

    Powered by Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Friday, September 08, 2006

    This and that

    Well the ankle is doing better today, though it hurt like the dickens after I went grocery shopping last night. Tonight it's off to the mall to find something for the Lep shows. I actually had a couple of things picked out that I already had but because of the ankle I've had a change of plans. Both outfits required something with a bit of a dressier shoe but I doubt I'm going to be able to wear anything other that sneakers right now.

    David is home from school today. Yep, 2 weeks into the school year and already his ride didn't show up or call. Please please please let him pass his driving test Monday!

    We got some bad news about Ruby. She was still having a bit of diahrrea so we took her back to the vet and we discussed some other problems that she's been having. She's almost 12 and I really figured they were age related. Turns out it's much more serious. The vet believes that she has Cushings Disease. Basically it's a tumor on her pituitary gland in her brain. The test is very expensive and not always conclusive so we decided against it but she has 90% of the common symptoms. Most dogs only live about 2 years once they get it and she's had some of the major symptoms for almost 3. I'll be a wreck when she goes. We've had her since she was only 4 weeks old and she is my dog. Or I'm her person I guess!
    |